Desi Local Mumbai Aunties

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm not financially dependent on my beau: Deepika

Bookmark and Share

Deepika Padukone enjoys her independence to the hilt. The actress never leaves a chance to clarify that she is not dependent on anyone financially.

When asked about her character in Desi Boyz, Deepika revealed, "I am an independent girl in real life. I am not dependent on my boyfriend financially unlike my character in Desi Boyz."

When the actress shifted to her new plush pad in southern Mumbai (Prabhadevi), stories of the 16 Crore (approx) flat being a gift from Sid Mallya were circulated. Deepika had set the record straight eve then about the new flat being bought by herself and not her close friend Siddhartha Mallya as reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Desi Local Mumbai Aunties