Desi Local Mumbai Aunties

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Akshay Kumar: Deepika is very gharelu

Bookmark and Share

During the promotions of " Desi Boyz" in Delhi, actor Akshay Kumar says that Deepika will find a desi boy for herself

They've been going all over the country, talking about how desi they are, but Akshay Kumar seems to have understood Deepika Padukone much better than his other co-stars. In Delhi during the promotion of their movie "Desi Boyz", which also stars John Abraham and Chitrangda Singh, we asked Deepika about being a desi girl, and she said, "Well, I'm desi in the way I've been brought up and that's desi enough for me."

How about the man in your life - would you go for a desi or non desi types, we asked her, to which she replied saying, "I don't think I can really predict that right now, but I think I will end up with a desi boy."

At this point, Akshay Kumar, who was with the actress, quipped, "I know this one... It's a desi one... it'll be a desi boy. Knowing Deepika, I have done three films with her, she will be with a desi boy. She is very gharelu types, you see."

Is it that you've already found your desi boy, Deepika?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Desi Local Mumbai Aunties